Thursday, September 5, 2013

Stripped by H.M. Ward



Stripped by H.M. Ward
(Book #1)

Book Synopsis:  By New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling New Adult author H.M. Ward.

The V Card. Virgin. Most of us want to punch that sucker ASAP, and hide the fact until then, but not Cassie Hale. Three years ago she frickin' covered hers in glitter and laminated the thing, proudly telling me that she's waiting for the perfect guy.

So when I see her half naked, tangled together, rolling around on the floor with another stripper, I'm kind of shocked. Okay, that's an understatement. I'm enthralled. I have to know what cracked her picture perfect world and landed her here, and I hope it's something horrible-an event that broke her the way she broke me. Because, that's who Cassie Hale is--the woman who stole my heart and crushed it in her hand.
____________________________________________________________________

My review:  5 stars!!!
 
No matter how many times I say, it can never be enough ... H.M. Ward is my FAVORITE author, possibly ever!!  See has a way of hooking you from the first page of her books.  And now, all of her books intertwine with each other, its fascinating.  I have to follow her books very carefully, because I don't want to read them out of order.  Because the characters appear in the others novels!!  I was only expecting to see Trystan Scott in this series, but, there's more!!  Hint:  read Scandalous.
 
This book I read in one day.  That's right ... one day.  I started it on Monday (Labor Day) at approximately 8:00 am.  I finished it by 10:30 pm.  Now, I didn't read straight through.  We went swimming, etc.  But, I just could not put this thing down!! 
 
If you keep up with H.M. Ward's books, you know this book is the story about Jonathan Ferro, the youngest Ferro brother.  (And apparently all three brothers are to die for gorgeous, hello!!) 
 
This is the story about how he met Cassie Hale.  She's a self-proclaimed, good-girl.  She's not looking for a one-night stand and she is saving herself for marriage.  Well, Jonathan is just sure he can get her to change her mind . . .

This book had me on the edge of my seat.  A definite page turner.  I couldn't wait to find out what happened next.  It was such a great story. 
 
There is a second book, which of course, why wouldn't there be!  It ends in a cliffhanger, in classic H.M. Ward style.  This might possibly be my favorite book of the summer.  I can not wait for the second book, Stripped 2.
 
Go fast ... get this book.
 
Happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment