Friday, September 13, 2013

Metamorphosis by Erin Noelle


Metamorphosis by Erin Noelle
(Book #1 - Book Boyfriend series)

Book Synopsis:  Scarlett MacGregor has lived a very sheltered life courtesy of her over-the-top controlling parents. Having never been to a co-ed party, much less on a date, Scarlett has relied on her books, her music, and living vicariously through her best friend Evie to keep her sanity as she's patiently awaited her freedom from their rule.

When Scarlett and Evie go away to college, Scarlett quickly meets Ashton, Dylan, and later, Mason, and is thrown into a crash course of like, love, and lust. With Evie's help, she must figure out the difference in the three and which one she wants before she ends up without any of them.

Metamorphosis is the story of Scarlett's transformation from a young, naive girl to a strong, mature young woman and her search for self-discovery and true love.

**Recommended for readers 17+ due to sexual content and harsh language.**
______________________________________________________________________

My review:  5 stars!!!

I wish I could give this book more than 5 stars.  I wish I could give this book 50 stars!!  It was so good.  I loved this book.  Although, I will warn you, it is very sad at parts, and you will need tissues!!

Scarlett is a young, sheltered girl.  She is moving to college and starts her life.  She has hard decisions to make.  She's never dated anyone because of her strict upbringing.  So, she is experiencing things for the first time.  It is a great book about living, loving and learning to grow up.  I laughed, I cried, it has hot and sexy parts.  This book has everything.

I was scared to read this because I knew I would be waiting until the third book was finished.  But, I just couldn't wait any longer.  I wanted to read this book.  So, wait I will.  And if I have to re-read the first two before reading the last one, well, it is what it is.  I don't mind reading the books a second time.  In fact, they were so good, I will probably read them a second time anyways!!

There is a second and third book.  The second book is done and I will blog about it.  The third book is not done yet.  It is set to be released in November.  OMG!!  I can't wait.  I don't know which guy to love more!!

Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment