Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Ambrosia by Erin Noelle


Ambrosia by Erin Noelle
(Book Boyfriend #2)
 
Book Synopsis: After coming to terms with the tragedy that rocked her world, Scarlett MacGregor has returned to try to pick up the pieces of the broken relationships that she left behind.

Ash and Mason were left devastated and heartbroken following Scarlett’s sudden, unannounced departure. They are both ready and willing to forgive her and welcome her back into their lives with open arms. However, a lot can happen in 8 months…
 
Scarlett must learn to overcome the obstacles thrown in her path to prevent the past from repeating itself. Can she learn to fly with her own wings and discover the secret to eternal love?____________________________________________________________________
 
My review:  5 stars!!!

Okay.  So, I went out to Amazon and bought this book immediately after finishing the first one.  I had to know what happened to Scarlett and "the boys".  I can not believe the things that happen to Scarlett.  She has terrible luck.  She takes one step forward in her life and then something happens that puts her four steps back.  
 
Now, I'm not going to lie.  I do not know who I want her end up with.  I am neither team Ash or team Mason.  I just don't know if either of them are good enough for her.  Now I'm not saying she doesn't love them both differently.  They just both seem to screw up every chance they had with her.  I'm just not sure what I want to happen!!  I am torn.  I usually pick sides right away.  I just can't this time.  

I loved this series and I cannot wait for the third and final book!!  I don't know where Erin is going to take us, but I'm sure it's going to be a wild ride!!

Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment