Friday, September 20, 2013

Miles of Pleasure by Stephanie Nicole



Miles of Pleasure by Stephanie Nicole
 
Book Synopsis:  Kaylee Miles works as an assistant to her brother's band, Miles of Pleasure. Ashton, the hard living lead singer, is intrigued by her, but they don't get along. This situation changes when he must come to Kaylee's rescue and prove his bravery. As Kaylee joins the band on the road, she is forced to make some life-changing decisions. Could one of them involve Ashton?
_____________________________________________________________________
 
My review:  2 stars!

Okay, so I'm pretty sure I bought this book because it was free.  Now, just for the record, not all free books are good and not all are bad.  This one was in-between.  I decided t0 read it because it was a standalone novel.  I was tired of reading a series, only to have it continue later on.  I was having to read a series, then re-read a series because a second or third book was coming out.  So, this one was all by it's lonesome.  I read it, I did.

Now, suffice it to say that I liked the book enough to finish it.  At first I was lost and wondered why I just felt I must finish the book.  I am not a mean person, I do not like saying bad things about anything really.  But, I just could not get into this book.

It was a cute read.  I liked the way it finished.  I was not drawn into the book.  It did not hook me from the first page. 

If it was free again, I would read it.  But, I'm not sure if I would pay money to read the book, if given the choice.  I'm sorry readers, my first "not good review."  Sorry, Stephanie Nicole, just not my cup of tea!

On to the next one . . . Happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment