Thursday, June 20, 2013

Tie Me by Olivia Cunning


Tie Me by Olivia Cunning
(Book #5 - One Night with Sole Regret)
 
Book Synopsis:  His heart is tied to his past … When Sole Regret’s rhythm guitarist, Kellen Jamison, vowed to be faithful to his fiancée and love her forever, he meant it. He never expected to lose her to cancer so early in life. He’s certain he’ll never love again, but destiny has another plan for him.

Her heart is tied to her work … Grammy-winning classical composer and piano virtuoso, Dawn O’Reilly, is overwhelmed with music-writing deadlines, a fickle muse, and high-expectations. She doesn’t have time to find love, but chance seeks to interfere with her carefully devised plans.

They’re bound to become entangled ... From the instant Kellen hears Dawn’s latest musical composition, his spirits rise. The stirring melody and the remarkable woman responsible for its creation are impossible to resist. His attraction is undeniable; her passion unquenchable. Kellen teaches Dawn there’s freedom in bondage, while her sensuality drives him to unleash his tightly controlled self-restraint. Will the ropes Kellen uses to secure Dawn’s body be the force that binds them together or ultimately sever all ties between them?
_______________________________________________________________
 
My review:  4 stars!!!
 
While I really liked this book and I love this series . . . this book was harder to read than the others.  I know the series relates to "One Night with Sole Regret," however, the others books did not just take place over one night.  It might have been one night that changes their lives, but the book was over a very short period of time (a few days to a week or so).  This book is literally one night.  The night just seemed to drag on a bit.  Believe me, I was an extraordinary night, lol.  But, I wish there had been more to the story in this book.  (I know the story continues.)
 
Each book is about a member of the band.  The books do not end, in fact, the author is writing a series about each member (3 books per band member).  So, I knew what to expect, since I have read the other 4 books. 
 
I love the story of Kellen, sometimes I want to choke him to death and knock some sense into him, but I love him nonetheless.  I can't wait to read what happens next with Kellen and Dawn, stay tuned for their next chapter.
 
P.S.:  You have to read this series in order.  The books are written in such a way that you have to read one, before you move on to the others.  When reading this series, just make sure you are on the right number before continuing.
 
P.S.S.:  I did a "Meet the Author" blog about Olivia Cunning (click here) to see it, and I list the books in order.  We are only up to 5.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment