Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Authors I love and like . . .



     I plan on each week spotlighting an author that I have found and love.  I will tell you about that author, give you links for that author's Goodreads page, Amazon page, Facebook page and Blog.  I also plan on compiling a list of books by that author.  I'd like to pick one day, and keep the "Meet the Author" on the same day every week.  So, let's just say I will do this on Sunday, starting with this Sunday, June 9, 2013. 
 
     Since I have found a lot of new authors during the years scouring Amazon for books, this could potentially last weeks and weeks. 
 
     My reading genre is mostly romance novels, New Adult Romace, and such.  But, I do have other authors I love and will thrown them in to the mix as well.  I do plan on choosing the author on a random basis, and not in order of favorites.  There are just too many of them to pick a favorite, so keep in mind that the blog will not be listed in that way.  I will keep you up-to-date on that.
 
     I will start the first Meet the Author blog on Sunday, with the spotlight on H.M. Ward.

No comments:

Post a Comment