Sunday, July 7, 2013

Meet the Author . . . Colleen Hoover



Meet the Author . . . Collen Hoover
 
About Me:  I love music. LOVE music. Namely The Avett Brothers, Lumineers, Pink, Eminem. I have eclectic taste? If you have any recommendations, send them my way!

I'm addicted to diet pepsi and could tell you in a taste-test which restaurant it came from. It's a serious addiction, I tell you.

I get stoked whenever I get a message from goodreads saying I have a new friend request...so request me, dangit!
If you want to know when I have new books out or just want to be inundated by random, pointless blog posts, follow me at
my website.

Avoid my Twitter at all cost. It's propaganda.
 
_____________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
Mail Address:  P.O. Box 1400, Sulphur Springs, TX 75483
 
Book List:
 
Slammed Series
1.  Slammed
2.  Point of Reteat
3.  This Girl
 
Hopeless Series
1.  Hopeless
2.  Losing Hope (release date:  July 8, 2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment