Thursday, July 25, 2013

Chasing Paradise by Pamela Ann


Chasing Paradise by Pamela Ann
 
Book Synopsis:  After the tumultuous ordeal Sienna had to go through to get Blake back, another hurdle surfaces, leaving her bruised and broken. Now back on her feet, will they find the culprit behind her accident, or will it find her first?

Will Sienna finally find her way home and have a happy life with the one she truly loves? Or will fate intervene again and take that final piece of happiness she longs for?

The countdown begins.
_______________________________________________________________

My review:  5 stars!!!

I have loved this series and author from the first book.  I couldn't wait for this book to come out.  I actually re-read the whole series before reading this third and final book (although, I hear there might be a novella about Toby and Lucy).

This book had everything, drama, love, weddings, literally everything.  I can't say anything bad about this book and I don't want to include spoliers.  But, OMG!!!!

I love Blake and Sienna.  They are such a great couple together.  Now, granted . . . they cause each other some major problems!!  They both are crazy jealous and have some problems, but I have wanted them together since the very beginning.  This book ends well with a HEA.

Great, great, great book!!  I will have to look into Pamela Ann's other books.  I bet they are good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment