Sunday, July 14, 2013

Breathe by Abbi Glines


Breathe by Abbi Glines

Book Synopsis:  Sadie White's summer job isn't going to be on the beach life-guarding or working at rental booths like most kids her age. With her single mother's increasing pregnancy and refusal to work, Sadie has to take over her mother's job as a domestic servant for one of the wealthy summer families on a nearby island.

When the family arrives at their summer getaway, Sadie is surprised to learn that the owner of the house is Jax Stone, one of the hottest teen rockers in the world. If Sadie hadn't spent her life raising her mother and taking care of the house she might have been normal enough to be excited about working for a rock star.

Even though Sadie isn't impressed by Jax's fame, he is drawn to her. Everything about Sadie fascinates Jax but he fights his attraction. Relationships never work in his world and as badly as he wants Sadie, he believes she deserves more. By the end of the summer, Jax discovers he can't breathe without Sadie.
_____________________________________________________________________

My review:  5 stars!!!

I started this book yesterday, and finished it today.  I loved it.  I loved Sadie immediately.  I disliked her mother from the start.  There is no excuse for a mother to do what Sadie's mom did to her.  She was a child, and forced to grow up well before her time.

This book had me hooked from the first page.  I just loved this book.  The story is great. Who wouldn't love a rock-star?!?!  

I think Sadie handled her circumstances well and proved that she was as grown-up as she could be.  She deserves to be happy and love life.  And Jax is perfect for her. The things he says to her, just makes your heart melt!!  He is so sweet and caring and loving.  He is perfect!!  I love Jax.  

Go get this book and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!!  Besides, it's written by Abbi Glines, and she is one of the best!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment