Sunday, October 6, 2013

Lost to You and Take This Regret by A.L. Jackson



Lost to You by A.L. Jackson
(Take this Regret, #0.5)

Book Synopsis:  People come into our lives. Some stay, and many go. Some build us up, while most tear us down. They become our friends, our enemies, our lovers, our tormentors. 

Christian Davison came into mine, and I knew I’d never be the same.

To Elizabeth Ayers, New York City had always been a dream. She’s worked her entire young life to make it here.

Groomed to one day take over his father’s law firm, attending Columbia University was Christian Davison’s only option.

Neither wanted anything more until they sat across from each other at a café table after being paired as study partners.

Christian wants her, but Elizabeth knows better than to give into their intense attraction. Yet there is little she can do to stay away.

Lost to You, the prequel to the bestselling romance, Take This Regret. A New Adult novella, recommended for readers 17+. It’s unnecessary to have read Take This Regret to enjoy Lost to You.
______________________________________________________________________



Take this Regret by A.L. Jackson
(Take this Regret #1)

Book Synopsis:  There are some mistakes we make that we will regret for the rest of our lives. For Christian Davison, it was the day he betrayed Elizabeth Ayers. For five years, Christian has regretted the day he walked away from his family and will do anything to win them back. Can Elizabeth forgive someone who has committed the unforgiveable? Or are there some wounds that go so deep they can never heal?
_____________________________________________________________________

My review:  5 stars!!!

I read the two books above many months ago.  The third book just released and I wanted to re-read the books again. 


I loved the books the first time I read them.  They sucked me right in and made me lose a lot of sleep!  I was not disappointed a second time. I remembered the story, but forgot a lot of the small details.  So, in order to go into the last book (If Forever Comes), I wanted to make sure the books were fresh in my mind.

I loved this series.  It was very happy to read this series again.  I still laughed and cried at all of the important parts.  Even though I knew the ending, I was still very happy with the ending.  

This is a great series.  I promise you will not be disappointed.  Just read it!!

Then read the last book.

Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment