Saturday, November 10, 2012

Mental Montage

Randomness

Since I have been slacking on my blogging as of late.  I plan to cram as much as possible into this one post.  Be warned, it could get long.  Hahaha.



First, several weekends ago (approx. October 14 or 15).  We took Kylie to the Al Menah Shrine Circus.  And I, of course, forgot my camera.  Oops.  But, let's just say it was awesome.  She had such a good time, thankfully my sister was there and got some video.  And Kylie's grandparents got to be there (along with her great-grandmother), and of course grandma didn't forget the camera, thankfully.  So, we have a least some pictures to remember the occasion with.  Kylie couldn't stop talking about the elephants and tigers.  She thought they were the greatest, but only liked them from afar.  Once we had the chance to go see the elephants, she said they were too big and she was scared!!  That is not surprising   Haha.

So, we did get around to taking Kylie the pumpkin patch. Thank goodness. She had a great time. She got to pick out her own pumpkin.


She got to walk around the corn maze.




They had animals.  She wanted to touch some of them.  They had pigs, cows, goats and chickens.  She loved it!!  There was a turkey too.  It kept putting it's head outside the fence and she would run after it.  She thought it was fun.




She got to climb an airplane shaped playhouse.  She's a girl after my own heart.  She already loves planes!!!  It had a slide in the back.  That was her favorite part.  She likes slides.


But, I think the best part of the day was Kylie milking the cows.  She went to every one of them (I think there were 3).  And she tried each one.  And then, we couldn't get her to stop.  She didn't want to leave, hahaha.  It was so funny.  I was totally grossed out, but she seemed to enjoy it, so, who am I to discourage fun!!!





And my mom and my sister both got to go with us.  It was good to see them and for them to be with Kylie.  So, all in all it was a good weekend.  I'm going to try and make the pumpkin patch something we do every year.  We always have fun.  And each time we get Kylie to try something new.  This year she wanted nothing to do with the hayride.  We tried to get her on the tractor/trailer for the hayride, and she had a mini-meltdown.  She started towards it, but then realized she didn't want to go.  So, we sat it out waiting for my mom and sister to return. Maybe next year she will be brave enough to try it.  It looked like a lot of fun!!


So, I think that about wraps up the festivities for the last month.  Now, what else to write about?!?! Um, let me think and I'll get back with ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment